Tutor: Anna Maria Mazzieri
28 February 2019
The School, Exmouth
Shoulder Joint Assessment and treatment strategies.
A current evidence based approach to treating shoulder complaints.
There is an enormous shift in paradigm in our field, evidence is showing us that what we knew just a decade ago is now not useful in fact it is indeed considered "dangerous" in certain cases....With this one day course we will cover current concepts on Shoulder Joint Ax and treatments looking at it through the BPS model of pain.
Course content will include:
- Introduction to pain science
- Looking at evidence on correlatation between shoulder pain and structural changes
- Looking at different shoulder specific tests and their reliability
- Learn a different approach to assessment of the Joint
- Learn diverse Soft tissue approaches for shoulder treatment
- Learn Pain modification strategies for shoulder treatment
REAL CASE SCENARIOS WITH SHOULDER INJURY WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY FOR ATTENDEES TO PRACTICE ON
Full handouts will be provided.
Course date: Thu 28th February 2019
Course Venue: The School, Exmouth
Course Cost: £75
Course taught by: Anna Maria Mazzieri