Tutor: Anna Maria Mazzieri
Rehabilitation Principles And Their Applications For The Soft Tissue Therapist
This 1 Day Workshop has been designed with the practising Soft Tissue Therapist in mind with the aim to bridge the gap of knowledge in rehabilitation advice.
The course covers principles of rehabilitation and how to practically apply them in clinic, a strong focus will be placed on how to prescribe the most appropriate exercises, repetitions and monitor progressions for the most common musculoskeletal injuries sustained in the sporting field or in daily life.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand when and what rehabilitation exercises to advice for a specific stage or injury
- How many sets and reps to give and evidence behind it
- Decide best load for the stage of rehabilitation
- Understand when to progress and regress in the process
- Provide a good selection of exercises for each stage
- Test balance and coordination
Full handouts will be provided.
To attend this course, there is a minimum prerequisite qualification of a Level 5 Diploma in Soft Tissue Therapy or equivalent; or Physiotherapists, Osteopaths and Doctors are also welcome. If you are not sure, please contact us and we are happy to discuss.
Course date: Weds, 16th September 2020
Course Venue: The School, Bristol
Course Cost: £100.00
Course taught by: Anna Maria Mazzieri